Removing 3 kilos in 5 days
Already beginning to show in our figure the excesses of the Christmas holidays. If a piece of nougat here, meals with family and dinner with friends, delicious and mouth watering sweets of these festivals, etc. All this, slowly, just passing invoice to our body and it is not uncommon fatten of 2-3 kilos.
To solve these excesses we are going to propose a diet and give a few tips to slim those pesky kilos in a week.
1. Goodbye candies and sweets: Dismiss all the sweets that fill your kitchen table to avoid the temptation to snack even a small piece.
2. Increase fluids: You can not forget to include in your diet to drink at least 1.5 liters of water daily, teas or infusions and even soups for lunch or dinner. This will help your body to purify and eliminate toxins harmful to our bodies.
3. Make moderate exercise: You’ll have to take an exercise routine during those five days, can exercise at home or go jogging or walking for 60 minutes or half an hour.
No you can forget that it is the most important meal of the day and you should always eat breakfast:
- Option 1: Lemon juice fasting. Coffee with soy milk or tea, two whole wheat toast with grated fresh tomato.
- Option 2: Lemon juice in aid. Coffee with soy milk or tea bowl of oatmeal with sliced pineapple dusted with cinnamon.
5. Lunch: Keep your stomach fed every two hours and never miss more than five hours without eating any food.
- Ginger or cinnamon tea and rice pancake with two slices of turkey breast.
- Ginger or cinnamon tea and a piece of fruit (apple or pineapple).
- Option 1: Brown rice spiced with curry and ginger accompanied by broccoli.
- Option 2: green sprouts salad and soup
- Option 1: A banana and green tea.
- Option 2: Green tea and 10 almonds or 6 nuts.
The best dining option is to give our stomach some protein and some green vegetables, as they are cleansing.
- Option 1: Slice of fresh tuna, salmon or hake.
- Option 2: Spinach Tortilla.
With perseverance and doing this diet for 5 days you get down to 3 kilos and recover the figure with which you started the Christmas holidays.